The Universal Media Library N12 (abbreviated as UML N12 hereinafter), released by XOR Media, is a compact storage server ideal for managing big data and business-critical workloads. It can be deployed as cloud storage easily by loading XOR Cloud Aqua, which provides stable, safe, and reliable data storage services for all kinds of large volumes of data and stream media applications.
As an entry-level line of UML product family, UML N12 is a 2U chassis housing 12 drive bays, which is compatible with SATA disks. Its full capacity reaches up to 48TB.
The UML N12 features simultaneous NAS and SAN access in the same file system, which means the company doesn’t need to set up islands of storage system for different devices with different connection interfaces. All files can be accessed and managed in a single global namespace.
• 2U chassis
• Capacity: single disk as 1TB/2TB/3TB/4TB, 12 drive bays, up to 48TB
• Single controller
• Up to 8 Gbps throughput per server Client-based bandwidth control
• Integration with LDAP and Active Directory for IT-friendly multi-user access administration
• Surveillance of video
• Big data storage
• Media factory applications
Seamless integration with CloudAqua
• Transparent to external applications
• On-demand file storing
• Enhanced data security
• Automated way of processing data files by using the featured MediaFlow technology
• 2RU Chassis
• NAS (2 x 1GbE, 2 x 10GbE)
• NAS (4 x 1GbE)
• 500W redundant PSUs (1+1 redundancy)
• AC Input: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 6.1-2.6 Amp
• DC Output: 4 Amp @ + 5V standby; 41.7 Amp @ + 12V
• 17.2” (437mm) x 3.5” (89mm) x 25.5” (648mm)