The Universal Media Library N12 (abbreviated as UML N12 hereinafter), released by XOR Media, is a compact storage server ideal for managing big data and business-critical workloads. It can be deployed as cloud storage easily by loading XOR Cloud Aqua, which provides stable, safe, and reliable data storage services for all kinds of large volumes of data and stream media applications.
As an entry-level line of UML product family, UML N12 is a 2U chassis housing 12 drive bays, which is compatible with both SAS and SATA disks. At present, its full capacity reaches up to 96TB.
The UML N12 features NAS access in the file system. All files can be accessed and managed in a single global namespace.
• 2U chassis
• Capacity: single disk as 1TB/2TB/3TB/4TB/8TB, 12 drive bays, up to 96TB
• Single controller
• Up to 3 Gbps throughput per server Client-based bandwidth control
• Integration with LDAP and Active Directory for IT-friendly multi-user access administration
• Big data storage
• Media factory applications
Seamless integration with CloudAqua
• Transparent to external applications
• On-demand file storing
• Enhanced data security
• Automated way of processing data files by using the featured MediaFlow technology
• 2RU Chassis
• NAS (2 x 1GbE, 2 x 10GbE)
• NAS (4 x 1GbE)
• 550W redundant PSUs (1+1 redundancy)
• AC Input: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 7-3.5 Amp
• DC Output: 3 Amp @ + 5V standby；45 Amp，@ +12V
• 17.2” (437mm) x 3.5” (89mm) x 25.5” (648mm)