The XOR MediaGateway (XMG) is a cost-effective management application for tapeless workflows. It simplifies workflow design and managed transfers between the different generations of XOR servers and many third-party production, MAM, and archive systems. It is based on automated or operator-driven workflow policies defined by the user.
The XOR MediaGateway Pro Ingest/Lite Ingest moves media files into the XOR play-to-air servers, from a third-party hardware or another XOR server.
The XMG Pro Conversion facilitates batch transfers media files in legacy formats into the XOR media libraries faster than real-time and without the need for transcoding.
The XMG Pro Mirroring transfers files and mirrors content from an XOR MediaLibrary to another.
The XMG Pro Audio Mux directly facilitates the appending, replacement, and removal of audio tracks on the existing original master file in the XOR media servers.
• Supports multiple-workflow policy definition
• New XOR Transfer Utility (XTU) for easy operation control
• Improved overwrite logic for better management of duplicate files in target device
• Supports MediaServer 1200
• Supports adding new clips into source inventory for improved management of new file ingest
• Supports maximum bandwidth setting for CIFS or FTP protocol
• Mirroring license option
• Dual Core CPU 3.0GHz 1333MHz FSB of higher
• Microsoft Windows XP Professional with SP3 or Windows 2008 with SP1
• 4GB RAM with FB DIMM 667 MHz (or higher)
• 250GB (or more) drive for OS service disk
• Extra 250GB (or more) drive for OS service disk
• 2 x Gigabit Ethernet NIC (card must support jumbo frame)